We have recently updated our refund and cancellation policy:
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund of the deposit provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Into” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Trave Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Webjet Exclusives can assist in providing an Insurance letter and Tax Invoice where possible.
Refunds or a cash coupon will be considered under special circumstances and such requests must be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Have a question? Click here to contact our friendly Customer Experience team.