The new passenger will need to make a new booking online, subject to the same departure date being available. This new passenger must then mention in the Special Request field the name of the other passengers they wish to travel with. We will then merge the bookings together. Please note that we cannot always guarantee bedding, rooms next to one another, cabins next to each other, same flights, seating etc. All special requests are subject to availability.
Articles in this section
- I want to cancel my booking
- What happens if my flight has a schedule change or is cancelled?
- Can I upgrade my cruise / train from what I originally purchased?
- I want to add a passenger to an existing booking.
- Bookings FAQ
- I want to change the name of one of the travellers.
- I need to know my specific flight details...
- What happens if my special requests cannot be facilitated?
- I have made a purchase and received an Order Confirmation – am I all booked in?
- I am having trouble viewing my flight itinerary online